Free community organisation training: Social enterprise – is it right for us? 26 April 2016
Social enterprises exist to benefit the public and when successful are a reflection of needs in the community.
This free session on 26 April is for those who have never established a social enterprise before and wonder if it's the right response to the social need or issue they are experiencing.
Topics included in this session include:
- What is a social enterprise and why would I want to establish one?
- The difference between a not for profit, for profit and a social enterprise
- A template for building a sustainable social enterprise
- Questions to ask your organisation before considering social enterprise
- Resources to explore before you start
For further information and to RSVP visit here.