Training opportunity - Board compliance essentials
The thought of dealing with a complex legal world with multiple reporting responsibilities is often a barrier to attracting people to boards or committees of not for profit organisations. Ensuring you meet all of your compliance requirements can be simplified by an understanding of your legal structure and who you need to report to and when.
Topics covered in this session include
- Understanding your governance structure and how to find this
- Who are the compliance bodies that regulate your organisation
- How to track what needs to be reported, to who and when
- What happens if I am not compliant or haven’t submitted my annual information?
- Protecting your organisation against fraud
Presented by: Non Profit Training
Date: Tuesday 15 March 2016, 9.30am to 12.30pm
Venue: Multicultural Hub, 506 Elizabeth St, Melbourne (opposite the Queen Victoria Market)
To check to see if you and your organisation are eligible for this free training opportunity check here.