Training opportunity - What governance means for your organisation
Governance is the system of checks and balances for leaders of not for profit organisations, which help them steer the organisation. Good governance leads to positive Board member experience, proper management of conflicts of interest and risk, good understanding and planning for financial controls and an organisation that thrives even through adversity.
Topics covered in this session include
- Assess if good governance is in place for your group
- Understand the Committee’s role in planning
- Oversight and monitor the finances
- Manage organisational risk
- Identify the entities legal structure and the implications for this
- Outline the roles and responsibilities of the committee and determine if there are any conflicts of interest
- Running effective AGMs
Presented by: Non Profit Training
Date: Thursday 10 March 2016, 9.30am to 12.30pm
Venue: Multicultural Hub, 506 Elizabeth St, Melbourne(opposite the Queen Victoria Market)
To check to see if you and your organisation are eligible for this free training opportunity check here.
For further information email: email@example.com